Airport Transfers and Long Distance Taxis to and from Liskeard, Cornwall
Airport Transfers and Long Distance Taxis Transfers to and from Liskeard, in Cornwall
We specialise in affordable. long distance taxi transfers to and from Liskeard in Cornwall to any town or city across the UK mainland, for those who wish to avoid travelling on public transport.
Cars Exec provide chauffeur driven cars, our prices are at competitive rates, in the comfort of our gleaming, comfortable and exclusive chauffeur driven airport cars. Our prompt, reliable 24-hour airport taxi service to and from Liskeard to anywhere in mainland UK, as well as the London airports, is available in our fleet of:
- BMW 7 series extra-long-wheelbase,
- BMW 5 series Estate Tourer,
- Mercedes-Benz E Class Estate,
- Viano 7 and 8 seaters for larger groups.
We remove the stress of travelling long distances by public transport as all our cars are equipped with the latest Sat Nav technology including live traffic, allowing us to anticipate traffic hold-ups in advance and so select alternative routes, ensuring you always arrive on time and refreshed.
On return, our executive chauffeurs will be there to meet you at the town or city of your choice, no matter when you wish to travel. They will then whisk you home, smoothly and safely, while you set back, relax and perhaps catch up on sleep.
Long distance Taxi transfers prices to and from Liskeard to major UK airports, towns and cities at a glance
Liskeard taxi transfer to & from Heathrow Airport from £394
1 – 5 passengers, single trip from a total of £394
6 passengers, single trip from a total of £418
7 passengers, single trip from a total of £431
Liskeard taxi transfer to & from Gatwick Airport from £397
1 – 5 passengers, single trip from a total of £397
6 passengers, single trip from a total of £422
7 passengers, single trip from a total of £434
Liskeard taxi transfer to & from Manchester Airport from £472
1 – 5 passengers, single trip from a total of £472
6 passengers, single trip from a total of £502
7 passengers, single trip from a total of £516
Liskeard taxi transfer to & from Cambridge from £492
1 – 5 passengers, single trip from a total of £492
6 passengers, single trip from a total of £523
7 passengers, single trip from a total of £538
Liskeard taxi transfer to & from Hull from £582
1 – 5 passengers, single trip from a total of £582
6 passengers, single trip from a total of £618
7 passengers, single trip from a total of £636
Liskeard taxi transfer to & from Leeds from £416
1 – 5 passengers, single trip from a total of £416
6 passengers, single trip from a total of £433
7 passengers, single trip from a total of £450
Liskeard taxi transfer to & from Liverpool from £503
1 – 5 passengers, single trip from a total of £503
6 passengers, single trip from a total of £535
7 passengers, single trip from a total of £551
Liskeard taxi transfer to & from Chester from £468
1 – 5 passengers, single trip from a total of £468
6 passengers, single trip from a total of £497
7 passengers, single trip from a total of £512
We provide long distance taxi transfers to and from Liskeard to all UK towns, cities and airports including:
- Liskeard to London Gatwick Airport
- Liskeard to London Heathrow Airport
- Liskeard to London Luton Airport
- Liskeard to London Stansted Airport
- Liskeard to London City Airport
- Liskeard to Bristol International Airport
- Liskeard to Manchester Airport
- Liskeard to Birmingham International Airport
- Liskeard to East Midlands International Airport
Our executive long distance taxi transfer service from Liskeard includes:
- A friendly and professional driver
- Executive chauffeur driven airport taxi of your choice
- 4G Wifi in all our cars
- Flight monitoring
- A meet and Greet service
- Assistance with your luggage
- Comfortable journey with
- Prior knowledge of your destination and return requirements
Book Cars Exec today, chauffeur services at competitive rates.
UK Cruise Ship Transfers to and from Liskeard
Looking for a taxi transfer to a Cruise Ship Terminal from Liskeard? Why not start your cruise in style, we offer cost effective travel from Liskeard to the following ports:
- Liskeard to the Port of Dover
- Liskeard to the Port of Greenock/Glasgow
- Liskeard to the Port of Harwich
- Liskeard to the Port of Hull
- Liskeard to the Port of Liverpool
- Liskeard to the Port of Portsmouth
- Liskeard to the Port of Southampton
- Liskeard to the Port of Leith/Edinburgh
- Liskeard to the Port of London Tilbury
- Liskeard to the Port of Felixstowe
- Liskeard to the Port of Newcastle
With many years’ experience in insuring our customers arrive at their destination on time, Cars Exec offer the very best in service with our excellent chauffeurs.
Our chauffeur driven taxi service provides comfort, style and luxury, all in one trip, to any of the major UK cruise ports from your home or airport. We will then be there on your return, ready to take care of you and your luggage, returning you home with the minimum of stress.
Business and Corporate Chauffeur Services in Liskeard
Professional corporate travel
We provide a trusted, professional but discreet service to our business and corporate clients in Liskeard, with impeccable chauffeur driven cars as well as luxury people carriers to Liskeard based UK Companies, international business and discerning private clients, travelling to and from London.
Cars Exec offer cars to and from important meetings, a meet and greet service from major airports and train stations across mainland UK. as well as a daily commute service locally, or long distance to London and other UK cities
Special Event Chauffeur Services in Liskeard
Want to make your special event even more stylish? We will sweep you off to a day at the races, a concert, a birthday treat or even a proposal in our comfortable, luxurious cars. Just sit back and relax as you ride in style in executive chauffeur driven hire,
- Birthday Treat / Surprise.
- Wembley / O2 Arena.
- Anniversary celebrations.
Our VIP car service is the perfect prestige car hire service for you if you want to make the right impression, but at comparable taxi prices.
Find out more about Liskeard
Liskeard in Cornwall
Liskeard is an ancient stannary and market town in the south east of the county, lying seven miles above the beautiful fishing ports of Looe and Polperro. Mentioned in the Domesday book, Liskeard has been holding a market since 1240, which still continues today. This town is the seat of the Caradon District Council and although small, its population has expanded enormously in the last few years, yet it still retains a lot of its individual character.
There is a signposted trail around the Heritage sites in this ancient market town. You can pick up a map from Stuart House, Liskeard’s Arts and Heritage Centre. There are also over 100 distinctive Victorian buildings by the architect Henry Rice scattered throughout the town. You can follow a guide from the Henry Rice Society at Stuart House. Liskeard’s library, adjacent to the Stuart House, and the Arts Centre itself were both designed by Henry Rice, as well as the museum on Pike Street and the Conservative Club on Church Street.
The Cornish place name element Lis, along with ancient privileges accorded the town, indicates that the settlement was once a high status ‘court’. King Dungarth whose cross is a few miles north near St Cleer is thought to be a descendant of the early 8th century king Gerren of Dumnonia and is said to have held his court in Liskeard (Lis-Cerruyt). Liskeard (Liscarret) was at the time of the Domesday Survey an important manor with a mill rendering 12d. yearly and a market rendering 4s. William the Conqueror gave it to Robert, Count of Mortain by whom it was held in demesne. Ever since that time it has passed with the earldom or Duchy of Cornwall. A Norman castle was built there after the Conquest, which eventually fell into disuse in the later Middle Ages. By 1538 when visited by John Leland only a few insignificant remains were to be seen.
There are three trails, each has its own blue commemorative plaque (these were unveiled by former town mayor, Sandra Preston).
- Footpath from the town to the railway station: the path was built by Thomas Lang, who was a former mayor, in 1890.
- Trail around the north of the town centre, including the Parade and the ornamental fountain. The fountain was given to the town by Michael Loam, whose father (also called Michael Loam) invented the Man engine (a device for lifting men up and down mineshafts, and used in many mines throughout Cornwall & West Devon).
- Trail around the southern part of the town, commemorating Lt. Lapenotière, who brought back the news of the Battle of Trafalgar to England. For this Lt. Lapenotière was given a silver spice sprinkler by King George III. The sprinkler is still owned by the mayor’s office, and is exhibited occasionally.